Monday, November 04, 2019

A Radio Conversation about Family Problems

Clara  takes part in a radio programme dealing with family problems. She talks about how  overburdened she is and the very little assistance she gets from the other family members. The radio presenter and two other listeners take part in the conversation. They express their opinions about the issue. 



Clara : Hello listeners. Today I'm here to talk about family problems. I am  really exhausted. They want me to do all the home chores. My children are noisy and messy. My husband is lazy and demanding.

Radio Presenter : You have a point, but who is to blame in your case ?

 Listener 1: Could I stop you here for a moment ? You have to clean your house and prepare the food because that's your role.

Clara  : Are you sure? I am not a robot! I have a full time job and all the house work is left on me! I'm very tired and I feel like a slave in my home. I have the right to relax and enjoy my life too!

Listener 2 : I agree with you, we have the right to enjoy ourselves!

Radio Presenter : Well, that might be true , but there are some tips to have roles fairly shared among family members. For example, Clara you could prepare the food, while your husband cleans the garden and the living room, and the children must do their beds.

Listener 1 : That's the magic recipe I am using with my family.

Clara: Thank you. I will try it.

By 3rd Form Economics

Sidi Zid Secondary School

Nabil

Adem

Manel

Rania





No comments: