Monday, November 04, 2019

A Radio Conversation about Family Problems



Clara : I am  really exhausted. They want me to do all the home chores. My children are noisy and messy. My husband is lazy and demanding.

Radio Presenter : You have a point, but who is to blame in your case ?

 Listener 1: Could I stop you here for a moment? I think that you must find time to do it all by yourself, that's what moms do!

Clara  : I don't agree with you because I don't have much time for the children as I am very busy at work.

Listener 2 : You have a point because I have the  same problem wih my family.

Radio Presenter : Well, that might be true, but why has this problem become so common nowadays?

Listener 1 : I guess this is the effect of working mothers.


By 3rd Form Economics

Sidi Zid Secondary School 

Chahrazed 

Kais

Nourhene

Aladine Marzouk





No comments: