Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A wedding that turned into a disaster

A wedding that turned into a disaster




Sunday, 6th August at 7 a.m we were in the party room to celebrate my uncle's marriage. Suddenly, we heard the sound of a shooting and three men entered, they were terrorists. I started screaming and I felt terrified because they killed two persons who tried to escape in front of my eyes, that's why the hair on my neck stood up. After that, they started threatening us using weapons and they warned us that if we don't keep silent they would kill us. But, I was lucky because earlier I was talking to my father who works as a police officer and I did not hang up the call, so he heard everything.
Hence, after about ten minutes the police surrounded the place and arrested them. As a result my father was awarded for his heroic behaviour during this operation. I was really proud of my daddy who saved our lives. Alas, the wedding turned into a disaster.
Greetings to all policemen.


By Zied Ahmed
First Form 4 Sidi Zid Sec. School