Sunday, February 13, 2022

A Formal Complaint Letter by Third Form Arts


August 22, 2021

Los Angeles, Faith Hotel

 Dear manager Mr. Vern Harris,

With all due respect, I am disappointed with your hotel services as they did not satisfy me! Actually, I spent a boring week under horrible conditions.


To begin with, the ride to the hotel was so complicated as the minibus broke down many times. Instead of relaxing after an exhausting day on the road, I couldn't sleep at night because of the noise.  The room also lacked data services, leaving me no chance to overcome the killing boredom. Unluckily, my mom's situation was worse than mine since she fell sick after climbing the stairs several times a day. Similarly, the kids did not find any entertainment tools and kept nagging the whole stay. 


So, Sir, I guess you agree that I was deceived and that I have the right to ask for my money back as your services were not as advertised. Thanks for your understanding.


Yours faithfully,

Third Form Arts





No comments: