Tuesday, January 10, 2017

An interview about a holiday following the genre process approach

Given that the previous module dealt with the topic holidaying, I would like to invite my best friend Sheyma to ask her about her plans for the holiday.

-Hi Sheyma! Can I ask you a few questions?
-Hi Malek! yes, please.

-Where are you going to spend your holiday?
-Oh! yes the holiday is soon. Actually, I am planning to visit NewYork, the city that never sleeps.

-Oh great! It's a beautiful city. But, why did you choose this destination specifically?
-Actually, I chose this destination because I have some of my relatives who live there. I am also excited because I have the chance to meet one of my favourite actresses there, Angelina Jolie.

-Who is going with you?
- I am planning to go alone. I would like to be free and enjoy privacy.

-How long are you going to stay?
-I still don't know. It depends on many factors, may be if the weather is good I will stay for a long time!

-Cool! So tell me Sheyma, is there a specific activity that you like to practise there?
-Well! I am planning to visit the city from the South to the North and to do shopping.

-Great! I hope that you will enjoy your time. Thanks for your time.
-It's my pleasure to be here with you. Good bye.


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "interview"
By Sheyma Haj Mohamed and Malek Elghoul
Third Form Arts
Secondary School Sidi Zid

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "holiday newyork"

Even Luffy will understand it after reading this post.

3 comments:

Sheyma haj mouhamed said...

Ihope that you like my work

English Writing said...

Of course I like it! And what I like more is your willingness to learn and improve your level. Carry on like that, I am proud of you ♡

wahiba khalifa said...

I like your interview sheyma with malek
with all the best