Sunday, December 03, 2023

An Inquiry Email

 Dear Tulip Package Team,


I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ghada, and I am interested in the package tour offered by Tulip Packages. I have reviewed the basic details on your website, but I would appreciate more information on certain aspects before making a decision. Could you please provide details about the admission fees included in the package? Are there any additional costs or optional fees that I should be aware of?

I am particularly interested in the exhibitions included in the package. Could you provide a list or brief overview of the exhibitions that participants will have the opportunity to visit?

If there is any other relevant information or special features of the package that are not mentioned on the website, please include these details as well. I appreciate your prompt attention to these inquiries, as it will greatly assist me in making an informed decision about participating in the tour.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, looking forward to your response. 

Kindest Regards,

Ghada Kahia


By Ghada Kahia

4th Form Sciences


Dear Group Tulip Packages,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Rawaa, and I am interested in learning more about your package tours, specifically regarding the admission fee, included exhibitions, and any additional details. 

Could you please provide me with information on the package options available, including their respective costs? Additionally, I am keen to know about the exhibitions covered in these packages and any notable highlights.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate your assistance in providing the necessary details.

Best Regards,

Rawaa Chaouch




No comments: