Saturday, October 30, 2021

A Radio Conversation about Family Problems

 



Radio Presenter (Maha): Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our radio programme "Family Problems." Today, Mrs Clara wants to share her family problems with us. The floor is yours Clara!

Clara (Fedia): Hello everybody! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to talk. am really exhausted. They want me to do all the home chores. My children are noisy and messy. My husband is lazy and demanding.

Radio Presenter (Maha): Well, that might be true, but we can find a solution, can't we?

 Listener 1 (Kalthoum): Could I stop you here for a moment? It is your responsibility to assign family roles and teach your children how to be organized. You should have controlled everything since the beginning and remember, as the proverb says, that "Man is the head of the family and woman is the neck that turns the head." Clara! you should guide your family and together, I mean you and your husband, you can teach your kids the great value of life.

Clara (Fedia): I respect your viewpoint, but my life is totally unbalanced! I mean that I do everything like working, cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc. Apart from this, my children get in my hair and make me very angry. 

Listener 2 (Wala): I can understand how you feel Clara. It is not easy at all to do everything by yourself. I advise you to keep calm and explain this misconduct to your partner, maybe he will give you a hand and the kids will follow his steps. Give it a try my dear!

Listener 1 (Kalthoum): Good idea Wala! I hope it helps Clara.

Radio Presenter (Maha): Thank you all and I hope that you can find a solution to your problem as soon as possible. Well, this is the end of our programme, see you next week and stay safe. Goodbye.



By 3rd Form Arts

Sidi Zid Secondary School 

Maha Boukataya 

Kalthoum Hammouda

Fedia Amri 

Walaa Amara


No comments: